High Quality & Professionally Appealing Documents Enhances Participant's Training Session Experiences
Training materials can be some of the most cumbersome documents to create and manage. Whether they are specific to general Human Resource (HR), new hire orientation, or processes that an employee must comprehend and master, consistency has been found as one of the issues with these documents. Here at Document Doctors, LLC, we provide a clean, consistent, and crisp look for all training materials from one to the next. Our goal is to ensure that the learners focus on the material and less on the appearance and look and feel.
There are some important points to note with respect to training materials that we develop here at Document Doctors, LLC. They include the following:
- At a minimum, at least 50% of all materials information must be available in order to begin document creation (except when fully-custom built materials are asked for)
- Documents are provided in both digital print forms when requested in color and/or black & white print when agreed upon
- All documents when printed are on standard 8. 1/2" x 11" 24 lb. white paper for a clean and professional look unless specifically requested. Additional charges may apply for other materials such as binders, coils, index dividers, and related products.
- Unless otherwise available, all specific fonts, logos, & graphics must be provided ahead of work commencing
- When agreed mutually, samples of documents (with embedded watermarks) may be used to showcase to future potential clients